DIY Bug Spray With Essential Oils
- 2 oz Spray Bottle (amber glass spray bottle recommended for longer shelf life)
- Small Funnel
- 2 oz. Witch Hazel
- 10 drops Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus
- 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 8 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Pour 2 oz. of witch hazel into a spray bottle using a small funnel.
- Add drops of oil of lemon eucalyptus and essential oils.
- Leave room at the top and screw the bottle spray top on.
- Shake the mixture well, spray, and enjoy your time outdoors without pesky bugs!